Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Garage Sale Steals & Forever Finds

My latest hobby is searching for little decor at garage sales or goodwill that
 I can re-model for my own apartment!

$1 COFFEE TABLE STATUE

So, this little number started as just a piece of black rusted branch statue that cost me only $1.  I took it home, spray painted it teal and added little flower accents



Once I have moved in, Ill update with the entire 
coffee table set up that I thrift-ed :)

FOREVER 21 FINDS
Visited the Yorktown mall today and am SO excited
to show off my new outfits that I came across.

Forever 21 always seems to be Hit or Miss 
when I visit. This time..I'd consider a hit, woo!


 

 

And not to mention, Forever 21 has 30% off sales online this week,
check it out while it's hot friends ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment