Saturday, August 3, 2013

No Time To Workout

False. 

Have No Fear.. the INTERNET is here! yaayyy *audience claps*

I HATEEEE when people say they don’t have time to work out.
…..Yes you do. Use your head and be smart about it.

YouTube, Google, Instagram.. God’s gifts to earth. Look up cardio videos on YouTube, look up workouts on Google, get inspiring workouts from other fit freaks like us on Instagram. THERE’S A TON, trust me.

Today I had an hour to work out. Why waste time by driving to the gym? By the time I get there, I’d have 30 minutes to workout..feeling rushed and unsatisfied are the absolute worst workouts to have. 

On days like these, my living room IS my gym… 

image 


Yes that is my laptop I’m struggling to see. But whatever gets the job done! 
Here are the four workouts I completed:
image
 image
 image
 http://media.tumblr.com/aa407ab2226ab45f064917a2507631a9/tumblr_inline_mqxjjqKMgq1qz4rgp.png

Those workouts were NO JOKE! 
 I got just as good a workout as I would have, had I gone to the gym. 

image
 image
So class…what did we learn today???
  NO MORE EXCUSES! Get up and Do Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment