Tuesday, November 18, 2014

MEAL PREP, YOGURT REVIEW, LEG DAY!

MEAL PREPPING
is saving lives my friends
….my life to be specific

I understand, it takes some effort. But when you're in a hurry during the week it is
 SO much more beneficial to you and your health to grab-n-go a pre made meal than 
grab-n-go fast food
AM I RIGHT!?

This week I Premade..

Crock Pot Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
- Frozen chicken in water with paella seasoning, cooked on "low" for 10hrs (overnight)
Zucchini Noodles 
- Zucchini sliced in a veggie sprailizer
Each Container has 4oz Chicken and 1oz Zoodles

Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Ground Turkey
- Cooked with Hoisin, onion, ginger, and garlic
Lettuce Leaves
Each container has 3oz Ground Turkey and 1oz Lettuce






Check out 3 WONDERFUL TIPS, carb/protein/fat go-tos,
 and Macro Counters at
 http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fawnia32.htm

ALSO
I would like to share with you my most FAVORITE
YOGURT ever. It is wonderful and I am addicted :)
If you are an IIFYM-er, you will know what i mean!


IN 8OZ YOU HAVE:
ONLYYYYY
80 Calories
2g Fat
5g Carbs
AND STILL
12g Protein

Truly, it doesn't get any better than that!
I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF PEOPLE;
Check out all the other fans on the
BodyBuilding.Com Forum


LEG DAY WORKOUT
Yesterday I hit legs pretty hard (for me)
and I was very happy with my workout, so I would like to share
it with y'all :)


HAVE A HAPPY DAY
 YOU PRETTY PEOPLE



No comments:

Post a Comment