Monday, May 5, 2014

Grandma's Eclair Cake



I'm not sure if it's ONLY my Grandma's recipe so I'm not going
 to make a little claim to fame…
 but it is delicious and I had to re-make it for myself!


Simple little ingredient list; as healthy as I could get it :)
1C Unsweetened Almond Milk (use more if needed)
2 Packets Fat Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
1/2 Container of Fat Free Cool Whip
Reduced Fat Graham Crackers
Dark Chocolate Chip Morsels
Coconut Oil

Directions
1. Combine milk and pudding mix
2. Stir 1/2 container of cool whip into pudding mixture
3. Line dish with layer of graham crackers
4. Top with Pudding mixture
5. Line with another layer of graham crackers
6. Followed by a layer of Pudding Mixture
7. And a final layer of Graham crackers
8. Boil water in a pot on the stove
9. Place a heat-resistant bowl on top of the pot of boiling water
10. Heat coconut oil and chocolate chips in heat-resisitant bowl
11. Stir until completely melted 
12. Add chocolate on top of graham cracker layer 
13. Freeze for at least two layers; until graham crackers soften

ENJOY < 3



No comments:

Post a Comment