Wednesday, December 10, 2014

SURVIVE THE HOLIDAYS! Plan your workouts AND your meals

FINALS HAVE ARRIVED
therefore, it is crucial that I keep my nutrition
and fitness in my daily routine.

Working out is my stress reliever and eating
fuels my energy for busy days 

HERE ARE MY SECRETS on
HOW NOT-TO MAKE EXCUSES
during finals, holidays, vacations, etc.

*KEEP TRACK
I find it incredibly helpful to record my workouts in the "Notes" app
in my phone. This way, when I don't have time to
 search BodyBuilding.Com for a workout, I already
have ones saved that I can refer to.

ALSO, by keeping track of your workouts,
 you can work to improve and make gains on the
PR's you previously recorded. 

HERE IS WHAT MY "NOTES" APP CURRENTLY LOOKS LIKE

SO- when I feel like having a CHEST day, I'll refer to my "Chest" workout
notes. When I feel like having a BOOTY workout, I'll refer
to my "BOOTY *insert peach emoji*" note! 

***** For More Workout Ideas CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE



*PLAN YOUR MEALS

There are so many benefits doing this, I
cannot stresssssss the importance and impact
this has had on my life. Seriously. 

1. You no longer need to debate what
to have for lunch/dinner/snack
2. You can be on the run ALL DAY LONG because
you have food to FUEL you
3. You can get rid of food that is getting old 
or you're just sick of looking at

THIS WEEK I PLANNED ZUCCHINI LASAGNA
5 INGREDIENTS, that is it!!

Why did I make this?
Well let me tell you, there was a can of marinara sauce
that i was SICK OF LOOKING AT. There was a 
pound of ground turkey that I NEEDED TO USE.
AND I'm leaving school in 2 days so I NEEDED TO USE
the zucchini in my fridge.

(yeah yeah it doesn't look very appealing.. 
but it sure tastes appealing!!)


INGREDIENTS
2 Medium Zucchinis
1lb Ground Turkey 90/10
1.5C Tomato Sauce
1C Fat Free Cream Cheese
1 Egg white

DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Cook ground turkey in a nonstick skillet,
adding tomato sauce to create the meat sauce
3. Slice zucchini into small pieces
4. Mix cream cheese and egg white in a separate bowl
5. In a nonstick pan, begin layering:
- Zucchini slices
-1-2tbsp Cream Cheese mixture
- Meat Sauce
-Zucchini Slices
-1-2tbsp Cream Cheese mixture
- Meat Sauce 
6. Bake for 30 minutes




AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!
4 solid macro meals for the week :)

NUTRITION FACTS:
-Per Slice (4 slices in whole recipe)-
CALORIES: 266
FAT: 9.9
CARBS 11.6
PROTEIN: 30.7




**** For More Meal Prepping Hacks CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE









No comments:

Post a Comment