Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Breaded Chicken

Alright.. everyone gets cravings for bad fried greasy food
.. am i right? Thought so.

Well, this unbearable craving of greasy fried goodness occurred to me the other night..
AND THEN
 the easiest, lightest, bestest breading was born.

I don't recall ever seeing this done before, but it very well may have been.
Until I see someone else with this idea, I am taking all the credit
for how extremely BRILLLLLLIANT it is :)


INGREDIENTS
1 Rice Cake
Seasoning of your choose
( I used Mrs. Dash Garlic )
Chicken
Egg Whites



Breading Directions:
Place Rice Cake and Seasoning in food processor
Process until finely chopped and mixed!



Directions
1. Dip chicken into egg white
2. Cover with breading
3. Place on skillet with Coconut Oil
4. I placed mine a top some Carba-Nada Egg Fettuccine Noodles




I'm telling you guys, this breading is no joke.
 It's super light, low calorie, and will leave you feeling guilt-free! 
( 1 rice cake is only 35 calories )

( PS. watch the chicken, it tends to burn quickly…clearly :], oops. )


You won't regret it, you're welcome :)





No comments:

Post a Comment