Monday, July 14, 2014

Sage Garlic Baked Chicken



So i acquired some Fresh Sage leaves, roasted garlic, and a tub of feta cheese crumbs. So of course I had to think of a way to use all three at once, cause obviously I had a taste for all of them!

Soo…. I had two options stuffed chicken or baked chicken. And might I add, I am not
disappointed with my choice whatsoever, and you won't be either!


This is quite possibly the most delicious chicken I have created so far : )
I am PROUD, to say the least. 




Ingredients
Chicken
Fresh Sage leaves
Roasted Garlic Cloves
Olive Oil
Feta Cheese

Directions
1. Preheat Oven to 350
2. In a mini food processor, process sage leaves, garlic cloves and olive oil
3. Pound chicken flat with a meat mallet
4. Top chicken with the sage and garlic mixture
5. Sprinkle feta cheese atop 
6. Bake for 30 minutes 



I cooked some asparagus and grilled cauliflower to
have a long side! 


ALSO:
TIP OF THE WEEK

If you have fresh dill, once it goes bad its sort of gross looking BUT...
DONT FRET & DONT THROW IT AWAY
throw that stuff in a dehydrator until its hardened, chop it up
and store it/use it just like any other dried seasoning : )

No comments:

Post a Comment