Thursday, September 25, 2014

Honey-Soy Salmon, Cauliflower Rice and Cilantro-Mango Salsa!

aghhh, I totally stink at keeping up with my blog, school, internship, 
job, and all the craziness of life.

BUT, for now, I am back and I would absolutely LOVE
 to share this recipe and little video snippet with you )

Honey-Soy Salmon
Cauliflower Rice 
&
Cilantro-Mango Salsa


Ingredients

Salmon Glaze
Honey
Soy
Olive Oil
Lime Juice

Cauliflower Rice
1 head of cauliflower
Coconut Oil
Cilantro
Lime juice
Salt & pepper to taste

Cilantro Mango Salsa
Mango chunks
Cilantro
Lime Juice
Garlic
Garlic

Directions
Salmon
1. Marinate salmon with glaze and place
in a plastic bag for an hour

2. Grill salmon for 5 to7 minutes
 [I used a George Foreman]

Salsa
1. Mix all ingredients for salsa into a bowl 
and let chill in refrigerator until the rest of 
dinner is prepared.

Cauliflower Rice 
1. place cauliflower into food process 
and process until rice texture is formed

2. Coat medium sized skillet with coconut oil

3. In a thin layer, let cauliflower cook in skillet
until golden brown

4. Add cilantro and lime juice once heat is off



ALSO, as a side I had an 
Apple Swiss Salad

ingredients
Apple
 Lettuce
 and Balsamic Vinegar


Simple and Delicious!

NOW PLEASE MEET
MY BEST FRIEND….
 BOSU

heres a little video I put together. 
I absolutely LOVE getting my hear rate going
by creating fun workouts on the bosu.

The options are ENDLESS!



ta ta for now, friends 






No comments:

Post a Comment