Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Broth Bowl Brief

Panera Bread has created the new BRILLIANT
broth bowl and I am totally game with this decision.

4 New Broth Bowls: 
SOBA NOODLE: With CHICKEN or EDAMAME
LENTIL QUINOA: With CHICKEN or CAGE-FREE EGG




Being a Post-Workout meal I needed to focus my meal around
protein and carbs SO, after research around
these bowls, ingredients, and nutrition facts

Soba Noodle Bowl W/ Chicken
390Cals // 9g Fat // 47g Carbs // 31g Protein

Soba Noodle Bowl W/ Edamame
370Cals // 12g Fat // 52g Carbs // 17g Protein

Lentil Quinoa Bowl W/ Chicken
400Cals // 9g Fat // 49g Carbs // 33g Protein

Lentil Quinoa Bowl W/ Cage-Free Egg
370Cals // 13g Fat // 48g Carbs // 18g Protein


I decided on the 
Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl
 WITH Chicken

Here is what my plate looked like: 



I love all of the ingredients thrown into these
bowls, it was very delicious with a vast array
of seasonings and spices! 
(I also ended up switching my baguette for the
sprouted roll. Way softer & WAY yummier)

INGREDIENTS:
Chicken, ORGANIC quinoa & brown rice, lentil blend, tomato sofrito,
KALE, SPINACH, and LEMON in a soy-miso broth 

like WHATT !?!?!? Organic, natural, power foods, etc.
Panera has hit the nail on the head in the midst
of all of the health and organic fads.

I would TOTALLY recommended 
trying one of these 

Well Played Panera ; )


---------------------------------------------------------
HOWEVER, they are quite high in sodium. 
This may be the only downfall, along with the inconveniently
sized (MASSIVE) spoon that they serve with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment